Swimming Lessons / Swim Team
Children learn to swim in a safe yet fun environment with groups separated out by grade. Each group will have a swim instructor and swim aide assigned to teach the children how to swim. Depending on ability, children will learn different strokes and proper diving techniques. This is a drop-off program only. This is for the safety of our students and instructors so that children can focus on learning how to swim.
In order to sign up for either program proof of residency and the child's birth certificate is required. These documents should be brought to the office located at 1 Main Street where the appropriate forms are available. Patterson residents whose children are enrolled in the Brewster Central School District are eligible to sign up for lessons or swim team with proof of enrollment.
Seasonal Beach Passes
New beach passes are required each year. Children under 4 year of age do not need a pass.
Patterson resident whose children are enrolled in the Brewster Central School District are eligible to purchase a season pass or visit the lake on a daily basis with proof of enrollment.
Costs for season beach passes are:
- Family - $165
- Individual - $82
- Senior Citizens (60+) - No charge (ID card required)
- Beach pass application
- Proof of residency (current drivers license and current utility bill are acceptable proof)
- If you have not applied for a beach pass previously you will need to come to the office with your application and proof of residency as photo IDs are supplied by the Town of Southeast.
Proof of residency required before admittance. Admission fee will be charged without presentation of season pass.
- $6 per adult on weekends and holidays (guest fee: $8)
- $4 per adult on weekdays (guest fee: $6)
- $3 per child at all times (ages 4 - 18) (guest fee: $4)
Tonetta Lake Beach Rules
So that all may enjoy the beach we have certain rules and regulations that must be followed.
Young Adults & People Under 16
Young adults 16 and over not accompanied by an adult must have proof of residency.
Visitors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.